Today I’m going to show you how to rank videos on YouTube in a couple of hours.
Granted more difficult niches may take additional work, but if you combine this with the methods shared in my YouTube video ranking guide; you will be good.
Before I share this trick I want you to know that I am not the originator of this method. I would credit the person who came up with it but I’m not sure who it is. There are forum threads and YouTube videos about the method shared on various Internet Marketing channels. What I do know is this method is still working in 2015 and although it’s widely available it may not be well known or saturated just yet.
Which is why I’ve chosen to share this method with the readers of my blog.
Remember I am sharing this information for free and have nothing to gain from giving this away except for maybe some good will from my readers.
If you enjoy this method feel free to share it with others.
Here is how it works…
1. Create YouTube channel for a specific keyword. Most YouTube SEO guides are centered around creating videos for keywords. In this method we are creating a new YouTube channel for one keyword that we will be targeting for SEO.
2. Use your keyword at the beginning of your Video title and description.
3. Go to “Video Manager” then “Live Events” and create a new live event.
4. In the “Select your encoder” drop down list, select “Wirecast for YouTube”.
This is where the magic happens…
There are three ranking factors when it comes to YouTube / Google SEO.
I. Relevancy – How relevant is our content to the keyword.
II. Recency – How recent or “up to date” is our content.
III. Virability – Is this content being shared by authority sites or social media.
We are going to “hack” all three ranking factors using Wirecast.
Wirecast is integrated directly into YouTube and using this hack we will be recording pre-recorded video and publishing it as a “Live Stream” video.
5. Download and Install the Wirecast for YouTube for your Operating System.
6. After you install Wirecast there are a few settings you need to enter…
Configure your Live Event in Wirecast
- Go to the “Output” menu, and choose “Output settings”.
- You’ll need to authenticate between the Wirecast application and your YouTube account.
- Press the “Authenticate” button to create that connection.
7. Record a Pre-Recorded Video with Wirecast Live Events.
After you publish your video to YouTube it will rank almost instantly. In niches where your competitors are yet to take advantage of this hack you can rank on the first page without too much more optimization. Again combine this trick with the optimization tips in my YouTube ranking guide and you will have no problem ranking videos on the first page of YouTube for your money keywords.